Privacy and how we may collect information
Website privacy statement
This statement applies to this website http://palgate.com.au overall approach to handling personal information.
This statement does not apply to any linked websites. If you visit any other site, we recommend you read their privacy statement.
You can access and use our website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information.
Collection and use of personal information
This website does not collect your personal information, other than information you choose to provide through online forms or email addresses. We may use this to respond to you and discuss your enquiry.
We will not disclose to a third party any personal information you provide without your consent, unless authorised by law. In the event of an investigation into unlawful activity (such as hacking or abusive emails), a law enforcement or government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect web server records.
Collection and use of site visit data
We analyse how our site is used to help us make it better.
We do this by obtaining reports on usage from Google Analytics. These tell us which pages are visited, for how long, on what operating systems and browsers and from what areas. This works by using a “cookie”. Cookies are small files placed on your computer to help remember your preferences.
We do not use this information to identify you and do not obtain your IP address. However, you can choose not to have your usage recorded by disabling cookies on your browser or using Google Analytics’ opt-out tool.
Our employees are required to protect any personal information we collect. Our technology and work policies are designed to protect this information. However, if you send information over the Internet it may not be completely secure. If you are concerned about sending us sensitive information you might prefer to contact us by telephone or mail.
If you have any questions about this statement or how we handle your personal information more generally, contact the number bellow.
How we handle personal information
Palgate handles a lot of information in the course of our work. This is a responsibility we take seriously.
We take care to comply with our legal obligations about handling personal information. If we make mistakes, we fix them as quickly as possible.
Contact us with any questions about how we handle personal information.
Phone: (03) 8545 9888
Some further information from the Manufacturer
if you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
· This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Pal Electronics Systems Ltd does not own or control, or to people that Pal Electronics Systems Ltd does not employ or manage.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
· an IP address, assigned to the computer and or mobile phone which you use
· the domain server through which you access our service
· the type of web browser you're using
· the type of computer you're using
· the type of mobile phone you're using
· the location of Pal devices
What PalGate application permissions used for
o select user from your contacts to authorize in your PalGate device
o enable Bluetooth to find your PalGate devices
o enable PalGate devices search and discovery
o enable mobile phone verification code auto parse
o enable PalGate device QR code scan
o enable take a picture of user for user profile
o enable take a picture of device for application personalization
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
· name including first and last name
· alternate email address
· mobile phone number and contact details
· ZIP/Postal code
· demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
· preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
· financial information (like account or credit card numbers) and opinions of features on our websites and or applications.
How is this information used
We use your email address to send you:
· Password reminder and registration confirmation
· Special offers
· News letters
· Event based communications such as your subscribed device alarms, device notifications, order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
· Password reminder and Registration confirmation
· Special feature updates
· Event based services such as your subscribed device alarms, device notifications, renewal notices, invites, email alerts , reminders etc.,
We use your personal information to:
· help us provide personalized features
· tailor our sites to your interest
· to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
· to provide the services requested by you
· to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
· direct our efforts for product improvement
· contact you as a survey respondent
· send required software updates
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
· recognize your access privileges to our Web sites and mobile applications
· help diagnose problems with our servers
· administer our Web sites and mobile application
· track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites and mobile applications
· provide any required support and troubleshooting
· make statistics for the organization benefits
Information Sharing And disclosure
We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
Pal Electronics Systems Ltd will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
· We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
· We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
· We respond to requests from any government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
· We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that
disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site and or application.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
if you have any questions about security on our Web site or application, you can contact us by email at
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.